A new Destiny 2 update 4.0.1 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 patch notes, the latest update brings some new changes, fixes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 4.0.1 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 4.0.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 4.0.1 Notes – April 19, 2022
THE WELLSPRING: ATTACK:
- Fixed an issue that could cause teams to incorrectly wipe during a Master Wellspring when an objective is completed with only a few seconds left on the timer.
- Added a failsafe so that carriable objects in both the ritual and boss phases of a Wellspring won’t spawn out of bounds.
ALTAR OF REFLECTION:
- Fixed an issue where players could not complete the Evidence Board Quest Report: ALTAR-REFLECT due to Altar of Reflection not showing up properly.
- More like Altar of Re-Appearance.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
VOW OF THE DISCIPLE RAID:
- Fixed an issue where Rhulk would suddenly become shy and no longer transition back to his initial phase properly, effectively blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where the Caretaker’s dynamic health threshold UI would not consistently display for all players.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS:
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the expected rewards on post-Flawless wins.
- Virtual keyboard support is now available for console text chat.
- Improvements have been made to make text chat messages more legible.
- Added a System Message text field that is italicized to display system text.
- Local chat now has an orange tint to it for differentiation, no longer the white color.
- Clearer chat color distinction for in-game colorblind settings.
- Added a consumable item that allows viewing of Element counts.
- This can be acquired through the Relic Conduit.
- It is not a limited item, you can discard and reacquire it anytime.
- Players with all 25 artifact mods unlocked can still reset the artifact for no additional Glimmer cost.
- Once all 25 artifact mods are unlocked, resets from that point on are free.
- Fixed an issue where Devour would sometimes grant less buff time if multiple targets were killed in quick succession.
- Added aim assist targeting to enemy Axion Bolt secondary projectiles to help players hit bolts that are chasing both themselves and fellow allies.
The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 4.0.1 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes