Destiny 2 update 126.96.36.199 will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Destiny 2 patch notes, the latest hotfix will resolves various issues with the game.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 184.108.40.206 Notes – March 10, 2022
Addressed the following issue.
- Addressed an issue where Glaive mods are not dropping from Legendary engrams.
- Fixed a bug where multiple Seasonal armor sets are no longer available to equip via Armor Synthesis.
- Addressed an issue where the No Time to Explain time portal will continue to shoot at defeated enemies.
- Fixed a bug where titles Gilded in previous Seasons are displaying Gild count instead of the earned Title.
- Fixed a bug where the Osteo Striga catalyst shape cost is required for subsequent reshapings of the weapon.
- Addressed an issue where this can be bypassed by re-applying the catalyst during the reshape process.
- Fixed a bug where the Paragon shader appears twice on the Appearance screen.
- Fixed a bug where the Nemean Strides Hunter ornament appears twice on the Appearance screen.
- Addressed an issue where players may receive a “joining allies” prompt in certain areas of the Thaviks boss encounter of the Exodus Crash strike.
- Fixed a bug where gambit engram focusing cost is higher than intended.
- Fixed a bug where dreaming Tokens from the Wish Ender quest remain in player inventories after the removal of the quest.
- Addressed an issue where the Father’s Sins Sniper Rifle does not automatically enable its kill tracker after crafting the weapon.
- Fixed a bug where Aeon Safe Exotic Titan gauntlets are missing a gold stripe.
- Fixed a bug where the Logic Exotic ornament for The Lament is backwards when equipped.
- Addressed an issue where the Champion mod UI indicators on player weapons will disappear after leaving a rift utilizing the Secant Filaments Exotic Warlock legs perk.
- Fixed a bug where the Reshaping the Enigma questline can become stuck on the final step for some players.
- Addressed an issue where Ascendant Alloy purchase limit on Master Rahool did not refresh at the weekly reset.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 220.127.116.11 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #Details