Destiny 2 update 184.108.40.206 will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Destiny 2 version 220.127.116.11 patch notes, the latest update will various quality of life changes and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing several issues.
Today’s Destiny 2 patch 18.104.22.168 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 22.214.171.124 Notes – March 3, 2022 (Updating)
Addressed the following issues.
- The Clast of its Own ornament for Vex Mythoclast has a placeholder icon when viewed in Collections.
- Colors appear duller or inverted when HDR is enabled.
- The Night’s Chill shader is displaying incorrect textures when applied to gear.
- The Overload Auto Rifle and SMG Artifact mods do not disrupt the health regeneration of Overload Champions after a stun.
- Hunters cannot cancel out of a Glaive melee combo by using their class ability.
- Glaive melee kills do not count toward kill tracker progress and certain melee-triggered perks.
- Certain Ghost tracking mods do not display destination material or chest locations when in the Throne World.
- The Constellation Tracer ship, Winning Streak Sparrow, and the Bright Cycle shell do not properly display lights when certain shaders are applied.
Related: Check Destiny 2 server status here.
- Some players are unable to equip the MMXXI title.
- We are investigating poor performance in certain UI screens.
- Players are unable to dismantle the Meditation quests even when all available Void Aspects have already been obtained.
- Campaign mission progress may not properly increase for all fireteam members.
- The Abyss Walker Eververse Hunter bundle preview image displays the incorrect cape.
- The correct cape can be viewed by inspecting the bundle in the Eververse Store.
- The new item sheen on some pieces of gear persists after inspection.
- Season 15 Pathfinder armor sets are not available to equip as ornaments if previously unlocked via Armor Synthesis.
- Addressed PC crash issues related to graphics cards and fan speed control.
- Addressed PS4 error code BOAR issues.
- Addressed PS4 crash issues related to HDR.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 126.96.36.199 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #Official