Destiny 2 update 18.104.22.168 will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Destiny 2 version 22.214.171.124 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay adjustments, stability fixes and improvements.
The game servers are down. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Previously, a minor hotfix update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing several issues.
Today’s Destiny 2 patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Destiny 2 Update Today? – January 20, 2022 (Updating)
- Addressed issues related to low performance on PC.
- Addressed performance issues on consoles.
- Fixed a bug where combatant health bars may be more difficult to distinguish between minor and major enemies in all colorblind modes.
- Fixed an issue where some players may appear as invisible or visually loading for extended periods of time.
- Addressed crashing issues on Xbox consoles.
- Fixed a bug where players unable to interact with objects required for the Magnum Opus Exotic Quest at multiple points in Eternity.
The full changelog will be available soon.
- Currently investigating an increase in Destiny 2 MARMOT errors.
- Currently investigating reports that the Wicked Overgrowth Shader didn’t unlock in Collections for some players after the 188.8.131.52 fix.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 184.108.40.206 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox