Destiny 2 update 184.108.40.206 will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Destiny 2 version 220.127.116.11 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes, adjustments, and improvements.
The game servers are down. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Previously, a minor hotfix update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing several issues.
Today’s Destiny 2 patch 18.104.22.168 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Destiny 2 Update Today? – January 11, 2022 (Updating)
- Some players may appear as invisible or visually loading for extended periods of time.
- When attempting to import friends from other platforms for Bungie Friend, some platforms display an error and can’t import friends. This issue is now addressed.
- Addressed a bug where an increase in crashes on PC, PS4, and Xbox.
- Addressed issues related to low performance on PC.
- Players running Destiny with an integrated graphics card may encounter gameplay performance issues if the integrated graphics card does not meet the minimum required PC specs.
- Addressed a bug where an increase in crashes on Xbox Consoles.Addressed controller issues on PlayStation 5.
- Addressed a bug where the 30th Anniversary Streetwear Bundles cannot be reclaimed if there is not enough space in a player’s inventory and the items are pushed out of the Postmaster.
The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 22.214.171.124 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox