Destiny 2 update 3.3.1 will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 3.3.1 patch notes, the latest update brings bug fixes and some quality of life changes to the game.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues.
Today’s Destiny 2 patch 3.3.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 3.3.1 Notes – Oct 12, 2021
- Increased drop chance for an Adept Nightfall weapon from a Platinum Grandmaster Nightfall to 100%.
- While this will not guarantee perfect perk combinations on every drop, players may now expect to receive an Adept reward when overcoming the challenge of Grandmasters, even on the hardest of weeks.
Reduced the knockback buff from the “Sedia’s Durance” activity modifier on Nightfall difficulty from +40% knockback to +20% knockback, which may help a few of you complete Grandmaster difficulty.
- Removed an Unstoppable Phalanx Champion from the Ransack Ogre encounter.
- During the Ransack Ogre encounter, an Unstoppable Phalanx Champion would spawn in the Ascendant Plane when the Ogre boss reached 50% health.
- That Champion was easy to miss, and you couldn’t backtrack there to defeat it once you killed the Ogre.
- After this Champion ruined hundreds of Platinum completion attempts, we’ve snapped it out of existence.
- It’s gone.
- It will never see the light of day again.
- That’s what it deserves.
- Fixed an issue that blocked completion of The Corrupted Nightfall scoring Triumph.
Cross Play UI
Updated the sign-on experience to show a single toast after character select if you have one or more pending Bungie Friend requests instead of a unique toast for every pending request.
- The experience when receiving a new Bungie Friend request while playing the game has not changed.
- Known Issue: This notification toast may appear blank for some players, but no invites are affected. This issue is already being investigated.
- Player search UI now has audio feedback.
- Addressed an issue where the text chat auto-hide setting could revert to the Season 15 default value of ”off” under various conditions.
- Fixed a bug where booting a fireteam member sometimes left a blank entry in the roster or fireteam UI.
- Fixed a bug where online roster contacts were not sorting alphabetically for friends and clanmates.
- Addressed an issue where blocking a player through a fireteam invite did not hide interaction options that are expected to fail when interacting with a blocked player.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 3.3.1 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #Official