Destiny 2 update 2.83 (Ver. 18.104.22.168) is rolling out on PS4, PC, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.83 patch notes, the latest update contains quality of life changes and improvements. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 2.83 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update 2.46 added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.83 will fix a few of these issues.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Destiny 2 Version 2.83 Patch Notes (22.214.171.124) – March 23, 2023
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Root of Nightmares
- Fixed an issue where players were being locked out of the Red Border Chest after the weekly reset.
- Fixed an issue where Focused Light and Focused Darkness would not trigger in the Zo’aurc encounter.
- Fixed an issue where Sunblight enemies could be damaged through their shields by The Colony Exotic Grenade Launcher.
- Those clever little spiders have been reprimanded one more time.
- Fixed an issue where players could equip raid mods without obtaining them first.
- Shattered Throne
- Fixed an issue where the dungeon node would not appear to some players.
- Fixed an issue where Cabal Threshers were doing more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the European Dead Zone node would not unlock for some players.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Winterbite Exotic Glaive was benefitting from other Glaives damage increasing perks.
- Fixed an issue where the Glaive melee feed kills where showing the projectile label.
- Fixed an issue where the extra Arc volley granted by the Two Tailed Fox’s Exotic Catalyst was not firing properly.
- Fixed an issue where some weapon mods were not available for some players.
- Fixed an issue where equipping too many passive Armor Charge benefits would deactivate artifact perks.
- Changed Empowered Finish to count as a finisher mod for purposes of mutual exclusivity. This mod can no longer be equipped alongside a finisher mod that also consumes Armor Charge stacks.
- Having the ability to generate and spend Armor Charge stacks on the same mod was creating conditions where latency would sometimes cause the perks to activate in an incorrect order.
- Additionally, when combined with Stacks on Stacks, Empowering Finish was circumventing the basic Armor Charge mechanics too easily, resulting in generating too many Orbs of Power, ammo bricks, overshields, etc.
- The Untangler Artifact perk will no longer trigger melee perks.
- Fixed the issue introduced in 126.96.36.199 that reverted Mandarin voice over to English.
- Increased the time to give Commendations to other players after finishing certain activities.
- Moved the Legend Lost Sectors Solo and the Legend Lost Sector Solo Flawless requirements from Guardian Rank 7 to Rank 8.
- Moved the Master Lost Sectors Solo and the Master Lost Sector Solo Flawless requirements from Guardian Rank 9 to Rank 10.
- Adjusted Trials of Osiris Commendation scores to match other Crucible modes.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.83 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes #Ver