Destiny 2 update 2.49 (1.044.000) released on PS4, PC, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.49 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 2.49 (1.044) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update 2.46 was released that added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.49 will fix a few of these issues.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Destiny 2 2.49 Patch Notes – April 26, 2022
- Fixed an issue where killing a Hive Ghost was granting more than one revive token in activities.
- Fixed an issue where Grandmaster The Lightblade and Birthplace of the Vile were not contributing to the Total Conquest Triumph.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to exit the play area on Eternity.
- Fixed an issue where killing the Envoys would not drop the Primeval’s shield.
- Fixed an issue where the Primeval would not appear after banking 100 Motes.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Biotic Enhancements perk prevented shattering an encased player with an uncharged melee.
- Renewal Grasps
- While equipped, Renewal Grasps now increases the base cooldown of the Duskfield Grenade from 62s to 152s.
- The outgoing damage penalty applied to players affected by a Renewal Grasps’ Duskfield Grenade has been reduced from 50% to 20%.
- Damage unchanged vs. PvE targets.
- Fixed an issue where The Summoner Auto Rifle on Saint-14’s rank reputation rewards is missing a Masterwork.
- The Offensive Bulwark Void Aspect now grants 60% less bonus grenade energy regeneration in PvP game modes.
- Titan Barricade’s base cooldown when the Bastion Void Aspect is equipped is now 82s, up from 53s.
- This matches the recharge rate of Warlock Rift.
- Skip Grenade impact damage reduced from 8 to 4. Skip Grenade tracking strength now begins to decrease after 1s, down to 50% strength after 3s .
- Axion Bolt base cooldown increased from 91s to 152s.
- Whisper of Chains now provides 15% bonus damage resistance against players when near a Stasis crystal, down from 25%.
- Unchanged vs. PvE targets.
- Stability and crash fixes.
- Fixed a memory leak contributing to crashes and instability.
- Reduced the text chat spam throttle to allow for more messages to be sent by a player before receiving the “You’re sending messages too quickly!” message.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.49 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes