Destiny 2 update 2.43 (1.038.000) will soon release on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.43 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements and crash fixes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 2.43 (1.038) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are facing several issues with the game. Destiny 2 patch 2.42 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Destiny 2 2.43 Patch Notes – March 3, 2022
- Addressed a bug where the Clast of its Own ornament for Vex Mythoclast has a placeholder icon when viewed in Collections.
- Addressed a bug where colors appear duller or inverted when HDR is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Night’s Chill shader is displaying incorrect textures when applied to gear.
- Fixed an issue where the Overload Auto Rifle and SMG Artifact mods do not disrupt the health regeneration of Overload Champions after a stun.
- Addressed a bug where Hunters cannot cancel out of a Glaive melee combo by using their class ability.
- Fixed an issue where Glaive melee kills do not count toward kill tracker progress and certain melee-triggered perks.
- Addressed a bug where certain Ghost tracking mods do not display destination material or chest locations when in the Throne World.
- Fixed an issue where the constellation Tracer ship, Winning Streak Sparrow, and the Bright Cycle shell do not properly display lights when certain shaders are applied.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.43 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes