Destiny 2 update 2.34 (1.029) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the Destiny 2 version 2.33 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings gameplay optimizations and bug fixes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 2.34 (1.029.000) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Destiny 2 patch 2.34 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Destiny 2 2.34 Patch Notes – November 9, 2021 (Updating..)
- Addressed various crashing issues.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed a bug where points from the boosted Vanguard 5-streak aren’t consistent, going back and forth between 269 and 270 points.
- Addressed an issue where Telesto’s bolts sometimes stick around after detonating, allowing them to detonate again.
- Addressed an issue where some players can’t equip Year-1 faction ornaments that were turned into universal ornaments because they didn’t reach the proper rank in the Season the ornaments were earned in.
Fixed a bug where Polish players are getting confused and using the Frenzy perk with the Rampage Spec weapon mod because we didn’t update the Rampage Spec mod title with the new name for the Rampage perk.
- Addressed an issue where the Cosmodrome: Patrols bounty has a misspelling of Cosmodrome in the description.
- Fixed a bug where fog on the Widow’s Court Crucible map appears differently for players.
- Addressed an issue where The Iron Banner sigil from the Iron Forerunner armor doesn’t light up in flames when used on Trials of Osiris armor.
- Fixed a bug where The We Are Enough Triumph doesn’t unlock for players who complete Override: Last City.
The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 version 2.34 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
#Destiny #Update #Patch #Notes