A new Deep Rock Galactic update is available on PC. According to the official Deep Rock Galactic patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to sounds, Sludge Pump, plague bladder and other bugs. Apart from this, today’s Deep Rock Galactic patch also includes crash fixes.
Recently, a major update added a fix to an ammo-exploit for the Nishanka Boltshark, and a fix to wave music that was not playing during the Hacking Event in Industrial Sabotage missions.
Unfortunately, since the last patch. players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Deep Rock Galactic version will address a few of these changes. Read more details below.
Deep Rock Galactic Patch Notes – November 29, 2022
- Tweaked sounds for enemies out of sight
- Fixed Sludge Pump not destroying blisters on rockpox infected bugs
- Fixed plague bladder burst ducking
- Fixed See You in Hell perk UI bug
- Fixed “Ski Mask” wrong headwear name
- Fixed crash that could happen when a meteor landed in a refinery mission
- Fixed sentry gun “use” text not being localized
- Fixed player characters locked in running animation
- Fixed damage bonus on contagion transmitter not being triggered by goo cannon corrosive dot
Download free Deep Rock Galactic game patch on PC.
#Deep #Rock #Galactic #Update #Patch #Notes