Dead Cells update 1.32 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Dead Cell patch notes, the latest update added balancing, quality of life, and more. Apart from this, today’s Dead Cells also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Dead Cells patch 1.32 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Dead Cells 1.32 Update Patch Notes?
- Decreased the Servants‘ HP.
- Increased the Queen‘s HP
- Armored Shrimps no longer take damage from spikes.
- Bladed Tonfas rework. Damage no longer scales on speed. The first attack always jumps forward, with subsequent attacks always critting if the first one hit. Please note that we will only be able to change the description in the next major update, sorry about that.
- Hitting an enemy with the Queen’s Rapier in the Backpack triggers a Reality Slice.
- Shark crits on rooted enemies. Once again, we won’t be able to change the description until the next major update.
- Increased Shark‘s damage.
- Gilded Yumi deals damage when releasing the enemy.
- Increased Wrecking Ball‘s speed on the first two attacks.
- The Rapier‘s now crits on all hit enemies instead of just the first one.
Quality of life
- Added screenshake to Machete & Pistol, Queen’s Rapier and Hard Light Sword.
- Disabling screen-shake disables screen-bump as well.
- Fixed Crows not moving in Fractured Shrines.
- Fixed the Giant’s Hands getting stuck when pushed out of the arena during an attack.
- Armored Shrimps no longer attack when rooted.
- Fixed Mutineers ascending after dodging their attack.
- Kleio no longer acts during cinematics
- Fixed Kleio phasing through the floor when killed while on the wall.
- Fixed a crash if Euterpe is killed in less than two seconds during the chase sequence.
- The Queen no longer drops Boss Cells with an Aspect equipped.
- Fixed The Queen‘s Firewall attack not updating if it’s off-screen.
- Fixed a crash during The Queen‘s Grenade Slice attack.
- Fixed a crash when killing The Queen during a phase transition.
- Fixed a crash when dying to The Queen while she’s teleporting.
- Fixed a crash when killing The Queen by parrying the last Reality Slice of a series.
- Fixed The Queen‘s animations freezing after being rooted.
- Fixed multiple softlocks during the Spoiler Boss fight.
- Fixed a crash when quitting and re-loading while Spoiler Boss drinks potion.
- Killing a boss-summoned enemy no longer clears malaise.
- Leghugger can no longer de-evolve into its first form.
- Fixed the Hand Hook‘s DPS value in the pause menu being random.
- Fixed a crash with the Hand Hook, when killing an enemy during the hook phase.
- Fixed Wrecking Ball not triggering its crit condition.
- Fixed Wrecking Ball‘s projectile despawning when offscreen.
- Lava now deals damage to the player during the Pollo Power‘s transformation.
- Fixed a softlock when dying with the Cursed Sword in the Training Room.
- Fixed a softlock while jumping in the lava during Pollo Power‘s transformation.
- Fixed a duplication glitch with the Crowned Key.
- Fixed the player’s Health Flasks not getting refilled when dying to the Spoiler Boss in the Training Room.
- Fixed a generation error where the Toxic Sewers‘ Fisherman room would not be accessible without certain Runes.
- Edited Shipwreck‘s level generation a bit to prevent a lot of softlocks, especially without the Spider Rune.
- Fixed the Trident room not appearing in Shipwreck when the “disable lore rooms” option is on.
- Fixed items spawning in Shipwreck‘s diorama.
- The door to The Crown no longer hides its name.
- Removed a Collector Sign duplicate in the transition level to The Crown.
- Pulleys can no longer be activated with the Homunculus Rune.
- The Homunculus Rune can be used after a Boss fight, even if the player is cursed.
- Fixed a bug where the Flawless Outfits would drop no matter what, when quitting and re-loading during a boss fight.
- Fixed a blueprint duplication bug in the Collector‘s UI.
- Fixed a duplication glitch when picking up an item while the game is lagging.
- Fixed a lag spike when breaking the ground in Shipwreck.
- Fixed long loading times in Custom Mode.
- Fixed Custom Mode‘s set equipment not giving a second skill.
- Prevented already obtained achievements from triggering again.
- Fixed some achievements not triggering on console.
- Fixed achievements not unlocking after The Queen, if “Skip Cinematics” is on.
- Fixed a crash when using any of the Scarecrow Outfits.
- Fixed a crash when playing certain sounds.
Download free Dead Cells patch 1.32 on PlayStations 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Dead #Cells #Update #Patch #Notes