A new Dead by Daylight update 2.35 (5.003.200) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Dead by Daylight 2.35 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes, and quality of life fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Dead by Daylight version 2.35 (5.003.200) also includes various performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released which added a new Survivor: Mikaela Reid, and a new killer to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of bugs in the game.
Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 2.35 will address a few of these issues. Read the full details below.
Dead by Daylight 2.35 Patch Notes (5.003.200) – November 2, 2021
- Disabled an animation restriction that caused many boon totems to be unsnuffable by the killer due to the placement of the totems
- Addressed a bug that caused the archive widget to appear without any challenge selected when there would be a challenge selected in the tome page.
- Addressed a bug that caused the purchased survivor to be unlocked and no Auric Cells to be spent after getting a “Purchase Failed” error in the store.
- Addressed a bug that caused the player to be able to level up two character Bloodwebs at the same time.
- Addressed a bug that caused Survivors using the Clairvoyance perk to be able to push other players.
- Addressed a bug that caused the interaction bar not to become red when blessing a hex totem.
- Addressed a bug that may cause reverse bear traps installed by the Pig’s Video Tape add-on not to kill survivors when the timer runs out.
- Addressed a bug that may cause survivors to be unable to move when a generator is completed when the Pig has the Video Tape add-on equipped.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Adrenaline perk not to trigger if the Survivor was not eligible to receive the effect when the exit gates are powered.
- Addressed a bug that caused the grass and foliage to become partially black as players walk through.
- Fixed a potential wrong active node state in the Archives.
- Addressed a bug that caused survivors repeatedly scream when crouching while being puked on.
- Fixed a text overlapping issue in the Keybinding menu.
- Fixed a performance issue in docked state by deactivating the menu movement when moving the cursor.
- Addressed a bug that could cause an excessively long / infinite loading screen.
Download free Dead by Daylight version 2.35 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
#Dead #Daylight #Update #Patch #Notes