Previously, DBD update 2.67 added a new Killer(The Knight) and new Survivors and new perks. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 2.68 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in DBD 2.68 Patch Notes (6.5.0)? – November 28, 2022
- Addressed a bug where too many unobstructed sightlines on the Shattered Square map.
- Fixed an issue where small objects are getting in the way of loops.
- Addressed an issue where the Shattered Square generates with too many pallets.
- Fixed an issue where the Lifting the Fog achievement is unlocking too early.
- Fixed an issue where a cursor sometimes appears in a trial, preventing movement.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
Download free DBD patch 2.68 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.
#Dead #Daylight #DBD #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox