Behaviour Interactive has deployed a new Dead by Daylight update 2.48 (5.007.100) on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD 2.48 patch notes, the latest update resolves various gameplay issues and added some adjustments. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight patch 2.48 also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a big update 2.47 added Haddonfield map visual changes and addressed some game crashing bugs.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 2.48 will address a few of these issues.
Related, DBD servers are down. Check DBD server status here.
DBD 2.48 Patch Notes (5.007.100) – May 3, 2022
- Lowered the Ghost Face’s chase music. Please note this is a temporary fix while we work on a new chase track altogether.
- Addressed a bug that could sometimes cause Meg to be unable to vault in the Killer tutorial.
- Addressed a bug that caused a totem to spawn in a closed room on the second floor of the Strode House in Haddonfield.
- Addressed a bug that made it impossible to interrupt Survivors on a specific side of multiple generators in Haddonfield.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Legion’s power gauge not to refill when equipped with Julie’s Mix Tape add-on and stunned by the Head On perk.
- Addressed a bug that caused progress to regress after succeeding a difficult skill check triggered by the Blight’s Soul Chemical add-on.
- Addressed a bug that caused succeeding an unhook attempt right before transitioning to the struggle phase to be instantly sacrificed on a subsequent hooking.
- Addressed a bug that caused an interaction started by double clicking on the Stadia platform to continue without holding down the button without the Toggle Interaction option enabled.
- Fix an issue that caused the wrong lobby theme music to be played when the Little Red Gaming Fit outfit for Feng Min is equipped.
- Addressed a bug that caused the fifth entry in the House of the Arkham journal to be played in English instead of Japanese.
- Addressed a bug that caused the survivors to keep making injured noises when recovering to full while afflicted with Madness tier 3.
- Addressed a bug that sometimes caused the selected survivor to not be saved upon restarting the game.
- Addressed a bug that prevented entering the game upon refusing consent for Nintendo Account usage. (Switch only)
- Addressed a bug that prevented Survivor using Dead Hard to be able to land on the luggage in Ormond Map.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Killer to body block Survivor near one of the Gideon’s exit gate.
- Addressed a bug that caused an inaccessible Green Glyph on the Car Crusher tile in the Wrecker’s Yard map.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the Nightmare from setting Dream Snares in the garage in the Gas Heaven map.
- Addressed a bug that allowed Killers to get onto the water tower from the hill in the Suffocation Pit map.
- Addressed a bug that sometimes caused the Killer to no being able to pick up a Survivor at the bottom of the stairs of the basement.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Credits to appear as a placeholder string ID in all non-English languages. (PS5, Switch and Stadia only).
- In Haddonfield map, downing a Survivor next to a fence prevents the Killer from picking up the Survivor.
- The Ghost Face’s addon “Olsen’s Driver’s License” is not working as intended – currently no effect.
Download free DBD patch 2.48 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.
#Dead #Daylight #DBD #Update #Patch #Notes