Dead by Daylight Chapter 23 update (Sadako Rising/Ringu) will soon roll out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD Chapter 23 patch notes, the latest update added a new killer, a new survivor, and various new features. Apart from this, the Dead by Daylight Chapter 23 patch also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new Killer (The Artist), a new survivor ( Jonah Vasquez), and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight Chapter 23 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in DBD Chapter 23 patch notes? (Updating..)
Added a new Killer – Sadako (The Onryo)
Unspeakable horrors lurk beneath the water. Spread the curse to Dead by Daylight with Sadako Rising, a new Chapter inspired by Kōji Suzuki’s novel Ringu and the original film adaptation.
- Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage.
- Call of Brine
- Merciless Storm
Added a new Survivor – Yoichi Asakawa
- Perks – Parental Guidance
- Empathic Connection
- Boon: Dark Theory
- Forum and support links now redirect based on your selected language when applicable.
- Added new custom SFX Intros to all Maps.
- Added an option to lock viewport aspect ratio to 16:9.
- Improved detection of modified or corrupted game files.
- Daily Rituals will be reset the first time a player starts the game
- Dev Note: The tracking system for Daily Rituals has been reworked, which requires all rituals to be reset with this patch.
Download free Dead by Daylight Chapter 23 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.
#Dead #Daylight #DBD #Chapter #Patch #Notes #Killer