DBD update 2.69 (6.4.2) is now available for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD 2.69 patch notes, the latest update added balancing changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, DBD patch 2.69 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, DBD update 2.67 added a new Killer(The Knight) and new Survivors and new perks. Unfortunately, players are experiencing bugs and other issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 2.69 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
DBD 2.69 Patch Notes – December 6, 2022
- The Bone Chill Event returns on December 8th, bringing holiday atmosphere, dark and fantastical Cosmetics, a few familiar visitors, and much more.
- BUFF: When Guards damage Generators, they now apply the Killer’s default 2.5% regression loss. This regression is not affected by Perks.
- Players will no longer be stuck with an analog cursor in-game.
- The Knight’s Enchanted Plates Outfit now plays the correct sound in the menu.
- The Knight no longer crosses small obstacles after using Guardia Compagnia.
- Fixed an animation issue when The Knight’s guards hit a Survivor during a locker search.
- The Knight’s Guards no longer get stuck when creating a Patrol Path in select corners.
- Fixed an issue where The Knight could not order Guards to destroy select Breakable Walls.
- The Knight’s Patrol Path Orb no longer triggers Make Your Choice or Hex: Devour Hope.
- The Oni’s weapon no longer disappears during the Match Results screen.
- The Knight’s Guardia Compagnia no longer makes the Terror Radius indicator disappear from the Spine Chill icon.
- Spine Chill no longer grants a repair bonus when a Survivor is in the line of sight of The Knight’s Path Drawing Orb.
- A hook-free dead zone in one corner of the Temple of Purgation Map has been fixed.
- A Totem no longer accidentally spawns inside a Locker in The Game Map.
- Removed impassable spaces on the Ironworks of Misery.
- An invisible collision spot in the Autohaven Wrecker’s Realm has been fixed.
- Fixed an irregular Pallet spawn issue in the Autohaven Wrecker’s Realm.
- Removed spaces where Killers could not pass between objects (trees, rocks) on the Crotus Prenn Asylum Map.
- A maze tile on the Garden of Joy Map no longer accidentally spawns without windows.
- Reduced the number of Pallets in The Shattered Square Map.
- Fixed an issue where two Pallets spawned at the same time in The Shattered Square Map.
- Edge objects now spawn as intended in The Shattered Square Map.
- Survivors no longer suffer from distorted lips during select actions.
- The Killer’s loadout no longer displays while spectating a Survivor during a custom game.
- Addressed a bug where the Knight’s power stops working during the match.
- Addressed a bug where the Knight sometimes moves too quickly. This occurs when hovering over some parts of the Archives. Workaround – Avoiding tooltips/restarting the game if one appears prevents the cursor from appearing.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor tweaks.
Download free DBD patch 2.69 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.
#DBD #Update #Patch #Notes #Update