Day of Dragons update 1.L.1.0 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Day of Dragons patch notes, the latest update added server config option, Spined Scrab’s missing Sound FX, and much more.
Recently, a big update added the Spined Scrab AI along with new and updated AI behaviors, Shadow Scale charge shot, dragon carcasses, critical hits, combat balance changes, new skins recipes, projectile improvements, quality of life improvements, bug fixes, and more!
Today’s Day of Dragons patch 1.L.1.0 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Day of Dragons January 22 Update?
- Added server config option to disable AI, bDisableAI=true
- Added Spined Scrab’s missing Sound FX
- Thornback Crawlers are no longer poisonous and no longer apply poison when eaten
- Red Mushrooms no longer apply thirst but now apply poison when eaten
- Nerfed the Agile/Fast attack speed cooldown bonus by 80%
- Acid Spitters are now immune to Decay debuffs
- 3rd Person Camera no longer auto-adjusts when looking up while flying
- 3rd Person Camera now allows you to see through yourself while aiming when looking down while flying
- Adjusted AI spawns and reduced total number of AI for server performance
- Fixed an issue where AI would sometimes stand around and not do anything
- Fixed an issue where nest eggs would show two eggs when a player hatches in
- Fixed an issue where blood screen would show when accepting a nest egg
Download free Day of Dragons patch 1.L.1.0 on PC (Steam).
#Day #Dragons #Update #1L10 #Patch #Notes