Previously, a major update added class balance changes, Mercenary changes, new Horadric Cube Recipes, bug fixes and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s D2R patch 126.96.36.199 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
D2R 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes – April 25, 2022
- Addressed a bug where the Amazon Valkyrie skill sound effects were too loud
- Any remaining characters that were still affected by the name capitalization issue caused by the 2.4 server deploy should now be repaired
- Addressed a bug where game chat functionality could break for some players if they had a pending friend request or joined games very quickly alongside another player
- Addressed a bug where allies were extremely difficult to target with Holy Bolt using a controller. Allies can now more easily be auto-targeted by the skill. They are weighed less than enemies to prevent them from being accidentally targeted too often
- Addressed a bug that caused the player to unintentionally move towards their mercenary if they pressed the bottom face button on their controller while they had Holy Bolt bound to a non-bottom face button, and the mercenary was nearby
- Addressed a bug that caused the player to unintentionally cast Holy Bolt towards their mercenary if they pressed the bottom face button on their controller while they had Holy Bolt bound to a non-bottom face button, and the mercenary was far away
- Addressed a bug where the ‘Gold Max’ string was misaligned in Classic Character stashes when using a controller
- Addressed a bug where certain seeds could generate an Underground Passage or Pit map without an exit
- Addressed a bug where key mappings with modifier keys (e.g. Shift/Ctrl/Alt plus another key) could get stuck in the active state. This was especially noticeable with Quick Cast skills.
- Addressed a bug where clicking the left or right mouse button while holding a Quick Cast skill hotkey could cast the wrong skill.
- Addressed a bug where keybindings would not save if the player exited the game too quickly after changing their keybinds
- +1% synergy bonus from Find Potion is now properly communicated on the Find Item skill tooltip
- Addressed a crash that would sometimes occur on level transitions, most commonly seen in the Forgotten Tower
- Fixed a rare crash in the mercenary equipment UI related to mods
Download free D2R update 184.108.40.206 on PC.
#D2R #Update #Patch #Notes #D2R