Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) update 220.127.116.11 (Version 1443) released on PC (Steam). According to the official CS GO update 18.104.22.168 patch notes, the latest update brings changes and fixes for maps. Apart from this, today’s CSGO patch 22.214.171.124 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added Operation Riptide update added new challenges, with new maps, new game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
CSGO March 10 Update Changelog
- Lowered window through site.
- Blocked one of the windows at top of mid.
- Raised planks on dropdown route.
- Fixed various bomb stuck spots and pixel boosts.
- New sun angle.
- Reduced window height on Heaven B-site.
- The glass window in the office is smaller.
- Moved chairs that obstructed player movement in Ice Cream (Thanks fl0m).
- Removed the Jerry Can on B-site that gave CTs an unfair advantage (Thanks HOFFI).
- Slight FPS increase across the map.
- Removed some clutter around the map.
- Increased readability on various spots around the map.
- Fixed floating props, clipping and nodraw textures (Thanks Joaokaka1998).
- Visual improvement to CT spawn.
- New radar image.
- Added callout place names.
- Further improvements to optimization.
- Added new geysers at Apartments and Lava Pit.
- Added new entrance to Lighthouse.
- Added ladder at Research.
- Spaced out the Church pews.
- Added ladder to Apartments and altered the surrounding area.
- Allowed access to Apartments balconies.
- Fixed see through walls on top of Apartments.
- Fixed small section of terrain causing damage at Lava Pit.
- Fixed many stuck spots and minor bugs (thanks chocolates & fearless).
Download CSGO update 188.8.131.52 on PC(Steam).
#CSGO #Update #Patch #Notes #Official