Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) update 220.127.116.11 (Version 1418) released on PC (Steam). According to the official CS GO update 18.104.22.168 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to gameplay controller, UI, and maps. Apart from this, today’s CSGO patch also includes general stability and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added Operation Riptide update added new challenges, with new maps, new game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch 22.214.171.124 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in CSGO Update Changelog? – February 2, 2022
- In Short Competitive Matches, increased the initial round loss streak to 2 to reduce the economic impact of pistol rounds.
- Added The Boardroom Sticker Capsule, now available for purchase in-game.
What is fixed in CS GO February 1, 2022 Update?
- Fixed a player spawn bug in competitive mode.
- cl_showpos is now cheat protected (thanks Spunj!).
STEAM INPUT / CONTROLLER
- Various default binding changes for controllers only.
- Flick stick initial turning rate modulated by stick throw.
- Fixed crouching when exiting menu using controller B button.
- Ramp in aim over time immediately after closing a radial menu, unless the stick is deadzoned.
- FIX: Up/Down movement in spectator free cam supports analog triggers.
- Radial menus (+quickinv/+quickgrenades) allow selection of molotovs/incendiary grenades picked up from other teams.
- +quickgrenade radial mimics +slot4 when tapped.
- Restored “Reset” button on Options/Controller Screen.
- Added zoom sensitivity settings for gyro, touchpad, and stick, separate from mouse.
- Various Button Glyph fixes (ongoing).
- Fixed molotov/incendiary grenades going through the wall and floor in mid.
Download CSGO update 126.96.36.199 on PC(Steam).
#CSGO #Update #Patch #Notes #Official