Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) update 184.108.40.206 (January 18, 2022) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official CS GO update 220.127.116.11 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for Ui, Steam input, and much more.
Previously, a major update added Operation Riptide update added new challenges, with new maps, new game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch 18.104.22.168 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in CS GO January 18 Update 22.214.171.124 (version 1404)?
- Fixed Hammer crash on startup when not logged into Steam.
- Fixed input delay after closing radial menu.
- FlickStick mode is now enabled in Options > Controller, as opposed to the SteamInput Configurator. Bind your Right Stick (or preferred aiming stick) to “Joystick Camera” in the configurator.
- Fixed SteamInput ActionSet being set to “MenuControls” when re-focusing on window.
- Refinements to FlickStick behavior.
- Tooltips to help clarify console controller settings.
- Various fixes to sliders.
- Added experimental Vulkan support. Add -vulkan to your command line to enable Vulkan.
Download CSGO update 126.96.36.199 Patch (Version 1404) on PC(Steam).
#CSGO #Update #Patch #Notes #Version