Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS GO) update 18.104.22.168 (Version 1408) released on PC (Steam). According to the official CSGO update 22.214.171.124 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and fixes.
Previously, a major update added Operation Riptide update added new challenges, with new maps, new game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in CSGO Update 188.8.131.52 (version 1408)? – January 21, 2022
THE DREAMS & NIGHTMARES CASE
- Introducing the Dreams & Nightmares Case featuring the winning 17 community-designed weapon finishes.
- Updated colors of Operation Riptide Diamond Coin model.
- Replaced weird tree boost spot next to orange building(next to dentist) with an easier more exposed boost.
- Moved spawnpoints at House around a bit and turned off collision on the mailboxes there, to prevent team spawn blocking.
- Cleaned up mid a bit by removing a fence and a blue barrel.
- Blocked off a sightline from on top of the meat/egg shelf into backroom toilet in Market.
- Tweaked size of trigger for the train station automated door so its possible to go sneak past it through the glass windows.
- Fixed so the auto shotgun can break the cubicles in office.
- Minor graphical issues fixed.
Download CSGO update 184.108.40.206 Patch (Version 1408) on PC(Steam).
#Update #Patch #Notes #Version