Crossout update 2.82 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Crossout 2.82 patch notes, the latest update added a new Corssout day event to the game. Apart from this, Crossout version 2.82 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new mode “Arena”, a new season and battle pass, a new relic weapon, as well as a number of other important changes and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Crossout patch 2.82 will fix a few of these issues.
Crossout 2.82 Patch Notes – May 19, 2022
This year, for the 7th anniversary of Crossout, we’ve updated the brawl that many enjoyed playing last year:
- “Crossout day” is a confrontation similar to the “Free for all” brawl, where the player has no allies. You are surrounded by enemies and you need you to destroy as many of them as possible!
- The battle takes place on a new map “Sand harbour”.
- Players take part in the battle on pre-prepared vehicles, sometimes highly unusual. All armored vehicles in battle are created by our players.
- This year, we’ve updated the list of blueprints for the brawl.
- The brawl also has respawns.
- After respawning, you can choose which vehicle you can choose the vehicle on which you will continue fighting: there will always be 3 random blueprints to choose from.
- The points are awarded for both shooting off parts and for destroying the enemy. The points for destroying the enemy are also added to the points for all parts that were mounted the enemy’s armoured vehicle at the time of destruction.
Challenges and rewards:
Each player will have access to a special event reward scale with levels for free:
- The level can be increased by completing the daily challenge to find the malfunctioning Caligari drones on the “Crossout day” brawl map.
- All uncompleted daily challenges on finding the drones accumulate. If you missed a few days, then you can easily complete several challenges at once.
- Leveling up rewards include: unique or rare cosmetic items, containers with resources and CKs, workbench coupons, storage expansions, workpieces, a structural part, range items and Engineer badges.
New starter pack “Cleaner”
- Unique armoured car: “Accomplice”;
- Weapons: turret cannon “ZS-33 Hulk”, turret “DT Python”;
- Cabin: “Bear”;
- Unique character portrait: “Hog”;
- Unique sticker “Scavenger’s mark”;
- Unique paint can “Crust”;
- 650 in-game coins.
- Maximum number of parts increased to 50.
Such an important event as the game’s anniversary couldn’t pass by your garages! Check out how they have changed for the duration of the event! Panoramas of garages can be found here.
- Changed the respawn points in the final stages of raids on the maps “Lost coast” and “Terminal-45”. Now the player will be respawned closer to the battlefield.
- Now the towers in raids can be highlighted with markers.
- Improved animations for the appearance of quick ally messages on the minimap.
- Now you may check each radiator’s bonus when used with shotguns in the description.
- Improved the placement of vehicles with mechanical legs “Bigram” in the garage.
- Fixed the surface collision model on the map “Fortress”.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to look inside the rock using a certain camera position on the “Blood rocks” map.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to install certain range objects outside the special construction zone.
- Improved the physical model of the cliff on the “Factory” map.
Download free Crossout update 2.82 on PlayStation 4 and PC.
#Crossout #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox