Cricket 22 update 1.26 (1.000.026) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. Accroding to the official Cricket 22 1.26 patch notes, the latest update added new changes including a new play option in a Team and a Star competition mode. Apart from this, today’s Cricket 22 version 1.26 also includes various improvements and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added the ability to add Custom Stadiums to Tours, auto bowling to custom difficulty, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Cricket 22 patch 1.26 will fix a few of these issues.
What’s new in Cricket 22 1.26 Update Today? – February 16, 2022
- Added Play as a Team in Competition Mode.
- Added Play as a Star in Competition Mode.
- Added draft to The Hundred in Competition Mode.
- Added world championship host selection in Competition Mode.
- Added Great Barrier Reef Stadium
- Added delete game save backup function (Xbox/Steam).
- Moved hide hud function to “H” key (Steam) Improved fielder tap-back function.
- Improved wicket keeper fielding Improved wicket keeper spin bowler reaction.
- Improved tracking of leaderboards for online.
- Improved framerate performance.
- Improved various batting shots.
- Improved ideal timing missed batting shots.
- Improved batting close running camera.
- Improved score HUD to show free hit Improved general UI.
- Improved general stability.
Download free Cricket 22 patch 1.26 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Cricket #Update #Patch #Notes