Cricket 22 update 1.20 (1.000.020) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. Accroding to the official Cricket 22 1.20 patch notes, the latest update improves spin bounce, running between wickets, and more. Apart from this, today’s Cricket 22 version 1.20 also updated women’s Ashes squads.
Previously, a major update was released which added the ability to add Custom Stadiums to Tours, auto bowling to custom difficulty, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Cricket 22 patch 1.20 will fix a few of these issues.
What’s new in Cricket 22 1.20 January 19 Update?
- Improved spin bounce on grass pitches
- Improved running between wickets
- Updated women’s Ashes squads
- Added licensed Prophecy bats
- Adjusted position of batting mid camera
- Rectified invisible ball at 15 overs
- Rectified sponsor offers in Career
- Rectified unlocking “Sponsored Content”
- Rectified Academy player bat download
- Rectified umpires having white uniforms in limited overs matches
- Ensured Picture in Picture remained static between overs
- Ensured custom difficulty can be selected pre-match
- Corrected player batting and bowling ratings in match display
- Improved view controls screen to show current controls in match
- Improved general stability
- Added Keyboard control screens
Download free Cricket 22 patch 1.20 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Cricket #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #PS5 #Xbox