Cricket 22 update 1.08 (1.000.008) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. Accroding to the official Cricket 22 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added a new bowling action (Josh Hazelwood), crowd settings, various improvements, and more. Apart from this, Cricket 22 version 1.08 also includes various stability fixes.
Recently, a day one patch was released with various fixes and changes. unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Cricket 22 patch 1.08 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Cricket 22 1.08 Patch Notes – December 9, 2021
- New bowling action (Josh Hazelwood)
- Improved overthrows on cancelled run
- Implemented crowd settings
- Improved stability
- Improved custom difficulties screen in main menu
- Balanced AI appealing on direct hits
- Adjusted crowd audio
- Adjusted match sim to reference run rate slider value
- Improved batting anims
- Improved high reverse catches
- General fielding improvements
- Minimised Run Outs
- Decreased likelihood of dropped catches
- Decreased likelihood of AI no balls
- Improved general stability
Download free Cricket 22 patch 1.08 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Cricket #Update #Patch #Notes #Official