Crab Game content update 2 (Build 7672497) is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Crab Game patch notes, the latest update added gameplay improvements and bug fixes. Apart from this, Crab Game patch 2 also includes network improvements.
Previously, a launch day update was released with various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Crab Game update 2 will address a few of these errors.
What is new in today’s Crab Game Update 2 Patch notes ?- November 16, 2021
- Maps and Modes Selection when making server
- To see what maps and modes a server has, just hover over the “Default” / “Modified” icon in the server list
- Various balancing
- Practice / Free play
- Standoff – pew pew
- Death From Above – Avoid falling blocks
- Block Drop – Also avoid falling blocks im out of ideas help haha
- Toxic Train [M]
- Sunny Saloon [M]
- Small Saloon [S]
- Tiny Town 2 [S]
- Containers [M]
- Small Containers [M]
- Lava Dump (Death From Above)
- Salty Island (Death From Above)
- Skybox (Death From Above)
- Cheeky Chamber (Block Drop)
- Peaceful Platform (Block Drop)
- Lava Drop (Block Drop)
- Server list flooding has been fixed
- Done a few optimizations
- Tried to fix a bug where you’re joining a lobby forever. Probably not fixed though. lol
Mac and Linux Available
Should now be available for Mac and Linux. There are probably a lot of issues, as I am a solo dev, and don’t own a mac, and don’t really have the time to be testing everything for all 3 platforms. Sorry about this.
#Crab #Game #Content #Update #Patch #Notes