COD CW update 1.24 (Season 6 update) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox Series X, and Xbox One. According to the latest COD CW 1.24 patch notes, the latest update added new operators, new map, balancing, changes and more. Apart from this, COD BO CW version 1.24 also includes the “Forsaken,” the Final Chapter of Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Previously, a big update added various quality of life changes. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are facing issues while playing the game online.
Today’s COD CW patch 1.24 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
COD CW 1.24 Patch Notes (Season 6 Update)
- “Forsaken,” the Final Chapter of Black Ops Cold War Zombies — Experience the epic conclusion to Black Ops Cold War Zombies, complete with a new Perk, a new Wonder Weapon, new Main Quest, and more.
- Additional Zombies Updates — PhD Slider makes its debut, and the Hand Cannon and ARC-XD arrive as Support Weapons in Outbreak and round-based maps.
- Treyarch Black Ops Cold War Zombies Recap — Prepare for a deeper dive into the events leading up to “Forsaken” from Treyarch.
- New Multiplayer Maps — Fight through Adler’s broken mind in Deprogram, take to a Soviet version of an American Main Street, and prepare for a Gunfight in the KGB HQ vault known as Gluboko.
- New Operators — Alex Mason arrives in the Season Six Battle Pass, and Perseus Operative “Fuze” makes an explosive impact during the season.
- Five Weapons — A lever-action Shotgun and a reliable Assault Rifle within the Battle Pass system, in addition to a deadly new melee weapon earned via challenge, all available on day one of Season Six. During the season, expect to earn a unique SMG and a set of dual-wield melee tools.
- Prepare for The Haunting — We hope you like scary movies… the Halloween event spectacular will take place from October 19 through November 2.
- New Prestige Levels — Become a true Prestige Master.
Download free CoD CW version 1.24 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#COD #Update #Season #Patch #Notes