- “Forsaken,” the Final Chapter of Black Ops Cold War Zombies — Experience the epic conclusion to Black Ops Cold War Zombies, complete with a new Perk, a new Wonder Weapon, new Main Quest, and more.
- Additional Zombies Updates — PhD Slider makes its debut, and the Hand Cannon and ARC-XD arrive as Support Weapons in Outbreak and round-based maps.
- Treyarch Black Ops Cold War Zombies Recap — Prepare for a deeper dive into the events leading up to “Forsaken” from Treyarch.
- New Multiplayer Maps — Fight through Adler’s broken mind in Deprogram, take to a Soviet version of an American Main Street, and prepare for a Gunfight in the KGB HQ vault known as Gluboko.
- New Operators — Alex Mason arrives in the Season Six Battle Pass, and Perseus Operative “Fuze” makes an explosive impact during the season.
- Five Weapons — A lever-action Shotgun and a reliable Assault Rifle within the Battle Pass system, in addition to a deadly new melee weapon earned via challenge, all available on day one of Season Six. During the season, expect to earn a unique SMG and a set of dual-wield melee tools.
- Prepare for The Haunting — We hope you like scary movies… the Halloween event spectacular will take place from October 19 through November 2.
- New Prestige Levels — Become a true Prestige Master.
Read full patch notes here.
#COD #Cold #War #Update #Patch #Notes