Cities Skylines update 11.01 (1.14.0-f8) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to Cities Skylines 11.01 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, the latest Cities Skylines patch 11.01 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a big update was released which added 8 new maps in the Pack, the 3 maps featured in Airports Expansion, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Cities Skylines version 11.01 will fix a few of these issues.
What is fixed in Cities Skylines Patch 11.01 Notes? – February 10, 2022
- Fixed MrMaison being translated to SrCasa in Portugese
- Fixed: Simulation slows down/stuttering with more taxiways
- Fixed: Planes take off vertically in some cases
- Stopped a random number from being shown in edge cases in airport panel
- Small visual tweak for DLC taxiways meeting base game taxiways
- Fixed: Soil buying / disposing buttons can get stuck if pressing one while the other one is still working
- Soil buying / disposing is now only possible if having adequate funds
- Fixed: Some airport assets without attractiveness value are colored in the Attractiveness Info Views filter
- Fixed: Biofuel bus is selectable without Biofuel bus depot
- Fixed: Biofuel bus depot is able to spawn all types of buses
- Fixed: Biofuel bus does not respect the vehicle selection
- Fixed: Biofuel bus selected to be sent out from Biofuel bus depot does not work
- Fixed: In the Airport Area window on Russian part of the word is cut off
- Fixed: Aircraft Stands are highlighted in multiple incorrect info views
- Fixed: Airport Train Station connects to nearby road
- Fixed: Broken pathfinding to metro station inside Ultra Modern Concourse Hub
Download free Cities Skylines update 11.01 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#Cities #Skylines #Update #Patch #Notes #1140f8