CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.24 (2.15.0) details are now available for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift 1.24 patch notes, the latest update added new features, fixes, and improvements to the game. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.24 also includes new controller settings.
Previously, a big update added a new mode (TOP-32 championships), new cars, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s CarX Drift patch 1.24 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.24 patch notes (2.15.0) – November 29, 2022
What’s new we’ve got for you this time:
– Cars physics updated;
– FFB optimized;
– New controller settings were added;
-Engine Swaps were added;
– Added tasks for getting engine parts;
Replays for Top-32 championships added:
– Two new XDS configs for Pacific Hills added;
– New suspension settings were added and new types of differentials;
– Reset option for game setting added;
– 2 new cars: Rina and Sensei;
– 2 New bodykits;
-Max wheels angle changed up to 65 on Ultimate setup
-Rear bumper lights paint option added
Wrong camera position on Thunderstrike fixed (View from Bumper);
– Burner JDM car missing separate frame paint fixed;
– Added ability to exit from the dyno to the modifications section;
– Clipping zones fading effect for chaser in tandem drift added;
– Time to complete races changed up to 5 minutes in single player mode;
– Fixed an issue with not enough time to pass XDS Clipping B config on St.Petersburg track;
– Fixed gear freezing during quick shifts on a manual transmission;
– Fixed prompt to save color if hex code was not changed;
– Fixed incorrect camera focus when painting a frame;
– Fixed auto bouncing when hitting cones;
– Added a general volume setting;
– Increased volume step change from 1 to 5;
– Fixed missing of sounds in post-combat of single mode “Tandem Drift”;
– Fixed the sound of the car engine in the championship screen;
– Controls in replay mode updated;
– Added ability to assign upshift and downshift to one stick of controller;
– Fixed toggling the selection when scrolling the locations list;
– Improvements in speed measurement system display in the test track dyno;
– Improvements for the display of vehicle acceleration in miles in the garage;
– Low performance vinyl editor interface optimization;
– Fixed interface locking when exiting the test track dyno;
– Fixed duplicate selection of a previously selected sticker in the vinyl editor.
– Added synchronization of police siren in multiplayer;
– Added “Kiss the wall” indicator while waiting for opponents in competition;
– Added opportunity to return to a missed checkpoint in the “Tandem Drift” challenge;
– Fixed problem with displaying players with 0 ping in MP;
– Fixed reset of stats in post-combat multiplayer;
– Removed notification to other players when creating a single event;
– Optimized maps change and time of day change with a bad internet connection.
– Added start of TOP-4 stage if 3 players have qualified;
– Added “Waiting for opponent” message to chaser after getting disqualified.
Download free CarX Drift Racing Online patch 1.24 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#CarX #Drift #Racing #Online #Update #Patch #Notes