CarX Drift Racing Online update 1.18 (2.13.0) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official CarX Drift 1.18 patch notes, the latest update added a new mode (TOP-32 championships), new cars, and more. Apart from this, CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.18 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s CarX Drift patch 1.18 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
CarX Drift Racing Online version 1.18 patch notes (2.13.0) – December 22, 2021
- New mode: TOP-32 championships
- Inactive players automatically dismissed from multiplayer rooms
- Additional game branch with improved optimization and protection from hacking and modifications
- New loading screen
- Fixed preview for BSB rims
- New mechanism for painting body parts separately
- Improved collision sensitivity in XDS modes
- New Street Tuners DLC sticker pack, plus 3 new free sticker packs
- New soundtracks added
- Improved sounds and music being switched on/off incorrectly
- Fixed the issue with FFB turning off when entering a test track in the dynostand
- Initiation speed in XDS modes and the dynostand are now displayed in the imperial units (mph) as well
- Small tweaks to the singleplayer interface in Time Attack mode
- Fixed issues with the interface disappearing
- Fixed incorrect display for the interface after switching to free camera mode
Download free CarX Drift Racing Online patch 1.18 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
#CarX #Drift #Racing #Online #Update #Patch #Notes