Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.12 (1.0.12) released on PC (Steam), and PS4. According to the official Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch notes, the latest update added a new tab in Paintshop, updated XJ220 brake booster placement, and more. Apart from this, Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.12 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added Jaguar DLC to the game. Unfortunately, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.0.12 will address a few of these issues. Read full details here.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Patch Notes – October 27, 2021
- Added new tab in Paintshop – factory paint presets
- Previously used colors in Paintshop now also saves paint type
- Increased brake power of cars
- You can now add item to shopping list when mounting body
- Updated XJ220 brake booster placement
- Updated Jaguar models
- Updated FType rim, XJ220 rim
- Updated V6 TWR JV6
- Updated languages
- Removed Hungarian localization
Download Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 patch 1.12 on PC (Steam) and PlayStation 4.
#Car #Mechanic #Simulator #Update #Patch #Notes