Bus Simulator 21 update 2.13 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Bus Simulator 21 patch notes, the latest update added modding Support on PC, new eCitaro sounds, in-game news feed, and much more. Apart from this, today’s Bus Simulator 21 version 2.13 also includes a lot of improvements and fixes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes to the game. Unfortunately, since this update, players are experiencing a number of issues.
Today’s Bus Simulator 21 patch 2.13 will address these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Bus Simulator 21 January 28 Update?
- Ingame News Feed
- Ingame Modding Support via Mod.io (PC only)
To get started, please check out the Epic Games Store to download the Modding Kit for Bus Simulator 21.
We are also providing an extensive documentation so that all the questions you might have are answered in full.
What is fixed in Bus Simulator 21 January 28 Update?
- On screen narration for bus stops on the map screen
- Improved mouse steering
- Subtitled passenger barks so you can now read about the risky burrito
- eCitaro Buses now have a new soundset (buttons, doors, engine) we recorded from an actual eCitaro bus
- NPC Buses no longer wait for an unreasonable amount of time at bus stops so player will not find themselves waiting
- Improved pedestrian behavior on Seaside Valley map
- Passengers now show visible tickets when being inspected
- On company creation, it is now optional to reset the driver settings
- Time warping now displays the correct time on the HUD clock to show time warp progress accurately
- NPC umbrellas now work as intended with more color variations
- Ramp reminder pop up is now shown for the intended time to lower impact on player HUD
- Mercedes-Benz eCitaro buses are now accelerating at a more realistic rate based on community feedback
- Adjusted cashier positions in both eCitaro buses for better usability
- Setra 418 LE lights have been optimized for improved performance
- Adjusted sun blinds on Scania buses so they no longer negatively impact visibility
- New input actions bindings are now merged with custom user input bindings (PC only)
- Passengers do not get stuck in bus doors anymore when trying to leave the bus
- Drive event “Passenger needs to get off” is triggered properly
- Xbox Series S out of memory crash is now fixed (Xbox only)
- Brake lights now work as intended when assisted gearing is deactivated
- No oversized umbrellas anymore
- Alexander Dennis Enviro200 opens doors again when driven by a NPC
- MAN Lion’s City 18C rear display now displays the whole route (ID + Destination)
- Fixed missing cockpit interactable for far lights on IVECO BUS Urbanway 18m
Download free Bus Simulator 21 version 2.13 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Bus #Simulator #Update #Patch #Notes #Mod #Support #Added