A new Bugsnax update 2.06 released on PS4, PS5(2.006), PC and Xbox One. Accroding to the official Bugsnax patch notes, the latest update added tweaks and changes. Apart from this, today’s Bugsnax patch 2.06 (2.006.000) also includes performance improvements.
Recently, a major Isle of BIGsnax update added new features, changes, quests, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, some players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Bugsnax version 2.06 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Bugsnax Patch 2.06 Notes – Official
- Fixed Uncapped FPS physics issues and it has returned to Settings->Display.
- Fixed Chandlo getting stuck in final phase of Melon Boss.
- Improved Daddy Cakelegs candle lighting.
- Restored speed run path.
- Fixed Cheddorb spawning during boss replay.
- macOS: Removed unused dynalibs from app package contents.
Download free Bugsnax update 2.06 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
#Bugsnax #Update #Patch #Notes