Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt free battle royale game is now available to download on PC and PS5. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing various issues including crashes, error codes, lag, and more. Today, we have compiled a list of Bloodhunt known issues, bugs, and glitches.
Download the recently released Bloodhunt day 1 patch for the game. Check out more details below.
Bloodhunt Known Issues, Bugs and Workarounds
- Some players are experiencing crashes with AMD GPU.
Workaround: Download the optional 22.4.1 drivers to play Bloodhunt which AMD created.
A Network Error Occurred
- Some players are getting Bloodhunt network connection error while playing the game. Players are receiving the following error message.
Connection Timed out
Error Code: NET:00000000
A fix will roll out soon.
Network Disconnected issue
Fails to launch
- Players are also reporting game launching bugs where the game fails to launch and sometimes randomly crashes. The game developer team is working on a fix.
Workaround: Verifying your game files can fix this issue. Follow the steps below.
- Launch Steam
- Now, right-click the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga.
- From the drop-down menu, select Properties…
- Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files…
Steam will verify the game’s files. This process may take several minutes
Outfits and Skins related issues
- Players are facing multiple issues related to Bloodhunt outfits.
Framerate Drop Issues
- Players are facing various FPS-related issues including framerate drop and shuttering. This issue will be addressed with the upcoming patch.
The controller not working
- Players are experiencing this issue when their controller stops working during the match.
Workaround: Follow the steps below to fix this issue.
- Exit the game.
- Restart your computer.
- Reconnect the controller.
- Now launch the game again.
Windowed Borderless Mode Bug
- Players are facing Windowed Borderless mode issues in the game.
Many of these bugs are known to the developers and they are working hard to fix them.
#Bloodhunt #Bugs #Issues #Glitches #Workarounds