Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt update 1.001 (May 5, 2022) is now available to download on PS5 and PC(Steam). According to the official Bloodhunt patch notes, the latest update addressed various issues on PlayStation 5 and PC. Apart from this, Bloodhunt patch 1.001 also includes stability improvements.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing fps drop and performance issues. Today’s Bloodhunt version 1.001 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Blood hunt Update 1.001 Patch Notes – Official
- A fix for the ghost ammo reload / hitreg bug.
- An issue that was causing the PS5 – Founder’s Edition items to disappear after unlocking an item from the Battle Pass, or purchasing items from the store.
- The graphical fidelity settings on PlayStation 5 will by default be set to Performance Mode.
- Overall stability improvements.
- A rare bug which can cause players to get an empty magazine after a reload has been interrupted. Should it occur, the player will need to reload again.
- Should you run into any additional issues where an unlocked item disappears from your inventory, please restart your game as that will resolve the issue.
Read the full Bloodhunt known issue here.
Download free Bloodhunt version 1.001 on PS5 and PC.
#Bloodhunt #Update #Patch #Notes