BF2042 update 1.07 (1.000.008) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official BF2042 1.07 patch notes, the latest update resolves several Soldier gameplay-related issues, such as rubberbanding when running behind friendlies, or being stuck in a downed and alive loop. Apart from this, today’s BF2042 version 1.07 also includes Battlefield Portal changes which will enable more servers and game types to progress on Mastery and Weekly Missions.
Currently, Battlefield 2042 servers are down. You can check Battlefield 2042 server status here.
Previously, an update was released with a long list of gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the patch, players are facing various disconnection and login issues with the game. Today’s BF 2042 update 1.07 will fix a few of these issues.
What is fixed in BF 2042 1.07 (3.2) Patch Notes? – January 20, 2022
Fixes, Changes, and Improvements
- Addressed a bug where leaving a party during matchmaking could make the game unresponsive
- Addressed a bug where connecting to EA servers after signing up with a new account would not work on the first attempt
- Updated behavior of the quit button during gameplay so it now returns you to the correct screen
- Addressed a bug where the loading music would stop playing during level load
What is new in BF2042 Version 1.07?
- Addressed a rare occurrence where after landing with the Wingsuit, hits wouldn’t always register on some parts of Sundance’s hitbox
- Addressed occurrences of rubberbanding when running behind friendly players
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause you to be stuck in both an alive, and downed loop
- Addressed a variety of issues with attaching to ladders that could cause you to get stuck in a state where you could fly away or lose control of your Specialist
- Addressed a bug where soldier movement speed was impaired by nearby explosions that spawned craters
- Addressed a bug where camera shake and audio for landing would unintentionally trigger when dropping from very small heights
- Addressed a bug where weapons from a Loadout Crate would sometimes inherit ammo from the previously selected weapon
- Addressed a bug where being spotted when firing a weapon would spot you for too long
- Added multiple fixes to improve overall game stability
- Addressed a rendering related crash that could occur for AMD Radeon VII users while Sundance was visible on screen
- Sniper and SOFLAM scope glints now show from a further distance
Download free BF 2042 patch 1.07 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.
#BF2042 #Update #Patch #Notes #v32 #Official