A new Beat Saber update 1.53 (v1.19.1) released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Beat Saber 1.53 patch notes, the latest update added six tracks, a new environment featuring our new advanced lighting system with 136 independently, rotationally, controllable lights. and much more. Apart from this, Beat Saber patch 1.53 also includes two new note types – Arcs and Chains.
Previously, a major update was released which added Lady Gaga Music Pack to the game.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Beat Saber version 1.53 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details here.
Beat Saber 1.53 Patch Notes (1.20) – March 8, 2022
- Schwank – $1.78
- EEWK – Curtains (All Night Long)
- Camellia – Final-Boss-Chan
- Tanger – Firestarter
- The Living Tombstone – I Wanna Be A Machine
- Jaroslav Beck feat. Meredith Bull – Magic
- Added 6-song Original Soundtrack V
- Added new environment containing the new lighting system
- Added new note type ‘Arc’, a long sliding beam that extends between notes allowing better expression of longer sounds and to guide players with new pattern types
- Added new note type ‘Chain’, a short series of thin notes with a small gap between them Allows for better expression of sounds that are quick and ‘burst’ like in nature
- Scoring backend has been changed to account for new note types, including when score is processed in real time
- Added slanted/diagonal Arrowless notes
- Performance improvements
- Negative offset for levels has been added for official use
- Beatmap data structure has been majorly reworked
- Small tweaks and bug fixes
Download free Beat Saber update 1.53 for PS4 and Xbox One.
#Beat #Saber #Update #Patch #Notes