Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord update 1.6.4 (Oct 25, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Bannerlord 1.6.4 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added gameplay changes. Apart from this, Bannerlord patch 1.6.4 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Mount and Blade Bannerlord patch 1.6.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Bannerlord 1.6.4 Patch Notes – October 25, 2021
- Fixed a crash that occurred when garrison parties moved out of settlements.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the quest giver lost control of the quest settlement during the “Revenue Farming” quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while declaring peace while the join encounter menu was open.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after interacting with a party or settlement in older save files.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while upgrading troops on the party screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the main hero died while the selected heir was in the main party.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while navigating the encyclopedia screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while sorting the encyclopedia by garrison size.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while inspecting the food change value in the encounter overlay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a siege machine was used while playing a combat animation.
- Fixed a bug that caused marriage barters to incorrectly become acceptable by resetting the barter.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the parameters of the face from being changed during character creation.
- Fixed a bug that caused periodic events to not be saved and to reset after load.
- Reduced ‘Half Scaled Barding’ armour value to 40 (from 76).
- Reduced ‘Scale Barding’ armour value to 50 (from 125).
- Fixed a client-side crash that occurred while connecting to a server.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when launching the game.
- Fixed a bug that caused ranged units to chase the enemy without respecting the position set by their formation.
- Fixed a bug that caused horse archers to aim at nonoptimal targets given their current position.
- Errors with XMLs will now show an error with the faulty line and details.
Previous Beta Hotfixes:
- Fixed a bug that caused marriage barters to be broken.
- Fixed a bug that was causing defender archers to mistakenly switch into melee mode in sieges
- Fixed an issue that caused objects on the character creation and education screens to be missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong child models to be rendered.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual glitches on the character creation screen.
Initial Beta Changelog:
- Fixed a crash that occurred while returning to the world map.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to text area calculation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to a minor faction hero in an army for the first time.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while refreshing army visuals after loading the game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after loading an old save file.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to ‘Galter’ being imprisoned.
- Battle and siege optimisations.
- Fixed many campaign map-related spikes.
- Chinese localisation updates.
- Turkish localisation updates.
- Other general localisation improvements.
- Text updates and small fixes.
- Added a crown for Khuzait lords.
- Sound fixes for Battania scenes.
- Minor fixes for Khuzait and Empire scenes.
- Improvements to some materials and textures.
- Fixed a bug that caused some agents to fly in civilian missions due to an animation problem.
- Added a scrollbar to the list of the settlements in the abdication kingdom decision left-panel.
- Fixed some issues with item comparison in the inventory.
Clan and Party
- It is now possible for players to promote companions into nobles with their own clan. In order to use this feature, the player must:
- Be the leader of a kingdom.
- Have at least one fief.
- Have an active companion that is not a family member.
- Have 20.000 Denars and 500 Influence ready to spend for the promotion.
- Once the conditions are met the player can initiate the dialogue with a companion about their promotion. The player will grant the companion one of their fiefs and will be able to name their clan. The newly created clan will be a tier 2 clan and receive a 50 relation bonus with the player’s clan.
- Removed influence gain from donating troops to a clan member’s party.
- Factions will no longer create armies if they are not at war.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Fixed a bug that prevented prisoners from being donated to towns.
Quests & Issues
- Fixed an issue that allowed hostile settlements to be selected for the “Deliver the Herd” quest.
Conversations & Encounters
- Removed the ability to attack enemy parties after accepting the safe passage agreement via the “Surrender or die” dialogue.
- Fixed an incorrect dialogue option that would appear after a successful barter with bandits.
- Fixed a bug that caused extra candidates to appear in marriage barters.
- Glaive weapons used in Khuzait tournaments now deal blunt damage.
- ‘Khuzait Darkhan’ now has 60 Bow Skill Level and 80 Throwing Skill Level (previously 80 Bow and 60 Throwing).
- Reduced the weight of ‘Fringed Cloak’ to 0.5 from 4.0.
- Removed the non-civilian weapon ‘Heavy Flanged Mace’ from Khuzait noble civilian equipment sets.
- ‘Legionary Reinforced Studded Harness’ now provides 6 arm and 7 body armour (previously 8 arm and 6 body armour).
- ‘Legionary Studded Harness’ now provides 4 arm and 7 body armour (previously 4 arm and 6 body armour).
- ‘Leopard Pelt’ now provides 4 Body armour (previously 7 body armour).
- ‘Legionary Padded Straps’ now provide 9 body armour (previously 11 body armour).
- Switched ‘Reinforced Chainmail Barding’ from Sturgia to Vlandia item pool (meaning it is now available in settlements with the Vlandian culture).
- ‘Vlandian Militia Archer’ and ‘Vlandian Militia Veteran Archer’ have been renamed to ‘Vlandian Militia Crossbowman’ and ‘Vlandian Militia Veteran Crossbowman’ respectively.
- ‘Conspiracy Raider’ is no longer shown as upgradeable to ‘Khuzait Lancers’ in the encyclopaedia.
- Changed Derthert’s battle armour template with a more lordly one.
- Fixed a bug that caused some companions to act like villager agents in village civilian scenes.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to display player names.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when connecting to a match.
Other – Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug that prevented the team selection screen from being displayed in Siege mode.
- Improved multi-core performance of missile physics.
- Ballista Improvements:
- Increased the fire rate.
- Decreased the flying curvature.
- Added a sight.
- Improved AI usage.
- Minor animation tweaks.
- Corrected the ballista bolt’s centre of mass.
- Attacks now take into account the relative movement speed between the attacker and the target when deciding if an attack will bounce or not.
- A system that approximates local superiority has now been implemented.
- This helps AI agents to distinguish a nearby lone enemy that they can kill from a group of enemies. They can then choose to fight or move towards their assigned tactical position in hopes of better odds.
- A minor random element was also introduced that slightly influences decision scores.
- Fixed a bug that prevented units from using shields while being shot at by archers.
Download free Bannerlord patch 1.6.4 on PC.
#Bannerlord #Update #Patch #Notes #Final