Atlas update 537.7 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Atlas patch notes, the latest Industrial Exploration update added new content including Tame House, new craftables, new regions and more. Apart from this, today’s Atlas patch 537.7 also includes various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Atlas patch 537.7 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Atlas Patch 537.7 Notes – Official
Tames are getting a new place to call home! Players that tend to a lot of tames will now have a centralized structure to house and breed tames at, as well as harvest fertilizer from. It will allow players to store up to 20 quadrupedal tames of many types:
Bears, Cats, Cattle, Crocodiles, Elephants, Giraffes, Horses, Lions, Monkeys, Pigs, Rabbits, Rhinos, Shield Horns, Sheep, Tigers, and Tortugar.
After obtaining the Beastmaster 2 skill, the Tame House will be buildable at a Smithy:
Industrial Wonder Content
With Industrial Expansion on the horizon, so comes its innovation to the Atlas. Generators to augments resources and Statues to ring in the advancement are arriving to Atlas
Industrial Generator and New Wall Variants
A new experimental generator is available to build. It burns the pure sulfur, orichalcum and brimstone you’ve been harvesting and changes the Resources around the immediate area.
It can be crafted in the Industrial Smithy
This generator introduces Sulfurized Stone and Orichalcumized Stone into the game to use in creating new walls.
Large Stone Wall Variants
With all the newly augmented resources from the industrial generator, there are old recipes that can be modified to be potentially better than ever.
Specifically, Large Stone walls and Gates with orichalcumized or sulfurized stone finishes. Their respective properties activate when Brimstone is burned in the area.
Orichalcumized Walls and Gates will provide increased impact damage protection while Sulfurized Walls and Gates will provide increased Explosive damage protection.
Tier 1 Industrial Monuments: Statues of Industry
Industrial Explorer Statue
This specific statue commemorates the pathfinders that explored unknown waters and lands first
Its image motivates you and the crew to work more efficiently on ships
Industrial Privateer Statue
A statue commemorating the privateers that paved the way for industrial improvement.
Its image inspires one to collect more xp and resources.
List of New Craftables
New Regions Added
There are new areas to explore in The Atlas: Trackless Waters and Unknown Depths. Like Uncharted Waters, It seems as if Industrial Machinery was left behind in these areas by pathfinders long ago.
- A hot stretch of Islands found off the west coast of South America. There are portals available in the South America Region to reach here
- A hidden, tundra area that could not be traveled to via normal means. This region can oddly be reached via portals found in Africa and Antarctica.
- Industrial Hydra and Industrial Rifle are now affected by the Lucky Loader Feat
- Fixed instances of farming structures not having areas of influence
- Fixed instances of Cursed Armor needing multiple types of Bone Chips
- Fixed instances of Transient nodes not moving weekly
- Fixed instances of snapping pillars working incorrectly
- Fixed instances of NPC Crew’s stats not updating correctly
- Fixed instances of players losing functionality when standing on a ship while it is released
- Fixed instances of Broadsider losing cannon functionality on logout
- Fixed instances of wood not being able to be re-bundled
- Fixed instances of rowing module displaying incorrect point value
- Fixed instances of misspelling in the Carrack’s description
- Fixed instances where the Fog of War in singleplayer wasn’t working correctly
- Fixed instances where blueprint gunports were not doing more damage than common
- Fixed instances where the Pegasus would sprout tentacles
- Fixed an issue with whistling at the Turtle Ship’s emergency ladder
- Fixed instances where the wood catwalk was not buildable
- Fixed an issue when placing mythos in the progress table
- Fixed the map zoom indicator in some regions
- Fixed instances where players would contact invisible geometry inside of portals
- Fixed various typos
- Replaced placeholder art for tame cargo railing
- Removed extra emergency ladder on Turtle Ship
- Fixed instances of negative storage space in some structures
- Fixed instances where the Sarcophagus was unable to be built
- Fixed essence of power locations
- Fixed visual issue of overlapping holiday vendors on freeports
- Improved memory loading / unloading
- Additional improvements coming in the next patch
- Single Player character deletion is working correctly
- Multiple UI Fixes
- Deleted Duplicate entries in skills
- Removed the Industrial Smithy from Sulfur Pits
- The Compass’ Glowing Essences have been modified to be more in line with the icon
- Commodity Vendor has been added to Tortuga
- Reverted Blueprint colors to original values, with slight adjustments for ease of reading certain colors
- Bola is now stackable, up to 15 per stack
- After reaching rejuvenation 3, characters will no longer age past 20 years old
- Fixed the Descriptions of multiple items
- The Pegasus can now turn while stationary and in reverse
- Stone cannot be re-bundled
- Breaking down bundles produces a different type of resource
- Some error messages are not appearing
- Industrial Statue Framework shows up as Burial Mound Framework
- Foundation and Framework have no time limit on when it can be picked up.
- Orichalcumized and Sulfurized Large Stone Gateways are not affected by the ‘Burn Brimstone’ ritual
- Large Weight sails still require tuning
- Pegasus has turning issues
Download free Atlas update 537.7 on PC (Steam).
#Atlas #Update #Patch #Notes