Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 5.00 (1.040.000) released on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Assassin’s Creed Valhalla 5.00 patch notes, the latest update added four new Tombs of the Fallen, gameplay improvements, and new skills. Today’s Assassins Creed Valhalla version 5.00 (1.040) also added support for Oskoreia Festival.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update 1.4.0 Download Size
- Xbox Series X|S: 25 GB
- Xbox One: 20 GB
- PlayStation 5: 6.75 GB
- PlayStation 4: 4.55 GB
- PC: 20.31 GB
Read full details below.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla 5.00 Patch Notes (1.040.000) – November 9, 2021
TOMBS OF THE FALLEN
Added four new Tombs of the Fallen to the game.
- Four puzzle-focused tombs are waiting to be uncovered across England. Did someone say Odin Rune?
- Unlock two new trophies/achievements upon completing one or three Tombs of the Fallen, respectively.
- Access requirements: This content is available upon unlocking the settlement through the main storyline.
OSKOREIA FESTIVAL – ODIN’S WILD HUNT
Added in-game support for the Oskoreia Festival to the game.
- Available from November 11 through December 2.
- New quests and activities, including horseback riding and a tournament against spirits.
- New spooky rewards.
- Access requirements: Players must reach England and complete one of the first two narrative arcs (Grantebridgescire or Ledecestrescire) and have a settlement at Level 2 to participate in the Oskoreia Festival.
- Perfect Parry: Parry LB/L1/Q in the nick of time to deal additional damage to the attacker.
- Master Counter Roll: Adds a Hidden Blade strike while executing a Counter Roll.
- Improved Bow Stun Finisher: Initiating the Bow Stun Finisher will now shoot arrows at all stunned enemies in view.
Game Improvements in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch 5.00
Main Quests, World Events, and Side Activities
- Fixed bug where players were unable to interact with AxeHead.
- Fixed bug where players were unable to escort convey in quest “Old Friends,” marker did not move.
- Fixed bug where Cavalier/Heavy Cavalry stopped fighting when the player was mounted on a Horse and was further away.
- Addressed an issue where Basim and Sigurd didn’t follow the player in Brewing Rebellion.
- Fixed bug where quest NPC could be beneath the world in The Thegn of Lincoln.
- Fixed bug where Cordial Invitation couldn’t be started due to a dead NPC.
- Addressed an issue where Orwig Neverdeath didn’t spawn in Hordafylke.
- Couldn’t interact with NPC during Edmund’s Arrow world event.
- Addressed an issue where players couldn’t defeat boss in Binding Fate due to them spawning underground.
Fixed bug where “New Avenge Quest” celebration repeatedly appeared on the screen when looting or interacting with objects near the avenge corpse without picking up the quest.
- Fixed bug where players unable to pick up Arc of Elan in the longhouse.
- Fixed bug where “Exploration Area” did not disappear when tracking another quest.
- Discovery Tour: Viking Age – Quest objective didn’t update in A Barter for Peace.
- River Raids – Removed fish to balance ration availability.
- Wrath of the Druids – Unable to interact with letter in Flann Sinna’s tent during Courting the Kings quest.
- Addressed an issue where BattleCry didn’t affect alpha animals during fights.
- Fixed missing vibration or haptic feedback on PS5 after version 1.3.2.
- Fixed bug where Level 2 Axe Fury did not receive intended ability modifiers.
- Addressed numerous NPC behavior issues.
- Fixed bug where weapon perks not activating correctly or activating outside of their intended conditions.
- Fixed clipping issues.
- Fixed bug where some 1H swords could cost more to upgrade than others.
- Fixed bug where animals didn’t go into the stunned stance emptying their defence bar with melee attacks.
- Addressed an issue where fish could be seen teleporting when fishing under certain conditions.
- Helmets could still be displayed during some cutscenes, even when not intended.
- Addressed an issue where Eivor was unable to perform a forward roll when jumping from a height using M&K.
- Players can now toggle walk/run state during auto movement.
- Addressed Menu Narration issues.
- Addressed UI/HUD issues.
- Addressed an issue where constant New Quest alert since Title Update 1.3.1.
- Discovery Tour: Viking Age – The Playtime in Discovery Tour is displayed as 0hrs in game menu.
- Discovery Tour: Viking Age – Discovery Sites and Behind the Scenes pop-up is present during the intro cinematic in Seaworthy.
- Addressed an issue where Level scaling options did not show the correct values for the River Raid section in the quest log.
Graphics, Animation, and Audio
- Fixed numerous graphics, texture, animation, or lighting issues.
- Addressed numerous Colorblind mode issues.
- Improvements to some raven textures.
- Addressed misplaced or floating objects or textures.
- Addressed an issue where Eivor, NPCs, or the longship would get stuck.
Performance and Stability
- Improved performance and stability
Download free Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch 5.00 on Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.
#Assassins #Creed #Valhalla #Update #Patch #Notes