A new Ark update 2.74 released on PS4, PC(343.7), and Xbox One. According to the official Ark 2.74 patch notes, the latest update added a new Valentine’s Day special Ark Love Evolved 3 event to the game. Apart from this, today’s Ark patch 2.74 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update added a free Lost Island expansion pack and Winter Wonderland event to the game Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s ARK version 2.74 has addressed a few of these errors.
What is new in ARK PS4 Update 2.74? – February 10, 2022
Ark Love Evolved 3 Update
From Wednesday, February 9th through Wednesday, February 16th, love will fill the air as we celebrate Valentine’s Day with Love Evolved 3. While ARK is under Cupid’s spell, go fishing for love and gain a chance at new skins, items, and five new chibi pets to collect!
Show yourself some love with the new self-hug emote, or try to reel in one of the new swimsuit skins!
- This event can be manually activated with the server arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=vday
- For the duration of Love Evolved, we will be disabling the world buffs from Baby Boon & Maewing Poach on Genesis Part 2 on the Official Network. In the past, we’ve adjusted for the impact event have had on the rates by tweaking the bonuses that we use during the holidays, however, those tweaks lead to unfavorable circumstances on maps that aren’t Genesis Part 2, so going forward during breeding events, we’ll be disabling these mission buffs specifically as not to affect the bonuses on other maps.
- Valentines Coelacanth can be caught for chibis, chocolates, candies
- Mating can randomly drop chocolates and candies!
*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game’s standard 1x rates.
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, 6x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
- “Bear Hug” swimsuit skin NEW
- “Odd Couple” swimsuit skin NEW
- “Sauropod Heart” swimsuit skin NEW
- Heart-shaped Shield Skin
- Heart-shaped Sunglasses Skin
- “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin)
- “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin)
- “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
- Box o’ Chocolates
- Valentines Dino Candy
- Self Hug NEW
- Flirty Emote
- Heart Emote
- Pelagornis NEW
- Archaeopteryx NEW
- Gallimimus NEW
- Kairuku NEW
- The Lovebird NEW
Wild Event Creature Colors
- Dark Red
- Light Red
Related: Check Ark server status.
What is fixed in ARK 2.74?
- Player will no longer punch when cycling through snap points on Xbox while using RB
- Dinopithecus will no longer drop its follow target when it has an attacking target
- Additional players will no longer be deleted when riding a Mega MEK
- Wild Noglins can now be targeted by Plant X
- Turret mode is now disabled after a Parasaur dies
- Fixed an issue where adjusting DinoCountMultiplier on an unofficial server prevents quetz, spino and tuso spawning
- The egg incubator gestation monitoring buff will now correctly display the embryo stats of Unicorns
- The egg incubator HUD will now show when trying to check Megaloceros stats
- Element reward has been increased on King Dinopithecus by 33%
- Tek Shoulder Cannon will now turn back on after dismounting an Exosuit
- Fixed an issue with the mammoth drum buff
- Fixed several map holes on Lost Island
- Fixed floating foliage on Lost Island
- Fixed an overspawning issue in Lost Island cave
- Fixed an issue that required players to install The Center DLC to play on Ragnarok
- Added “exact match” parameter to some cheats: cheat DestroyAll “classname” 1
- Fixed multiple exploits
Download free ARK patch 2.74 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#ARK #Update #Patch #Notes #Love #Evolved #Bug #Fixes