Ark Survival Evolved update 2.71 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official ARK 2.71 patch notes, the latest Ark Survival Evolved update added Lost Island DLC and Winter Wonderland event to the game. Apart from this, today’s Ark Survival Evolved version 2.71 also includes general stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added Mammoth TLC, Stego TLC, Taming HUD, Turret Radius Settings, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing issues while playing the online game. Today’s ARK patch 2.71 has addressed a few of these errors.
ARK Survival Evolved 2.71 Patch Notes – December 14, 2021
ARK Lost Island DLC
- Free DLC ‘Lost Island’ is now available! Introducing a new map with over 150 sq km playable area, and 3 new creatures; the Amargasaurus, Dinopithecus, and Sinomacrops.
- A 150 sq km map with a wide variety of unique biomes to explore.
- Cascade Rift, a rainforest chasm carved by a flowing river and strung with thick vines.
- Mangrove Mire, a forbidding region of flooded swampland.
- Castellate Peaks, a snow-capped alpine ridge that comes pre-fortified with stone fortresses.
This aggressive sauropod from the Cretaceous period is a force to be feared across Lost Island. Amargasaurus’ formidable thermal spines will burn or freeze anyone unfortunate enough to stray into their range. Closer still, these titans can thrash enemies to shreds with their spiked tails
This perky, protective little Jurassic pterosaur can become a living glider for their master. From its perch on your shoulders, Sinomacrops will break your fall and let you soar away from trouble
Voted onto the island by the community at large, this baboon bruiser defends its master with remarkable ferocity. Dinopithecus will sweep you up with its tail and carry you up sheer walls on its back. Tame a troop of them, to unleash a hail of droppings packing a parasitic payload capable of shutting down enemy Tek.
Winter Wonderland will be making a triumphant return with new presents and goodies for ARK survivors. Use the server parameter -ActiveEvent=WinterWonderland to begin the event.
This event can be manually activated with the server arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=WinterWonderland
December 14th to January 6th
*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game’s standard 1x rates.
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, 6x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
- Santa Laugh Emote *NEW*
- Caroling Emote
- Happy Clap Emote
- Nutcracker Dance Emote
- Full-body Santa Costume *NEW*
- Animated TV Show Parasaur Skin *NEW*
- 3 New Male & Female Christmas-themed Sweater Skins *NEW*
- 4 New Christmas-themed Beanie Skins *NEW*
- Rex Sweater Skin
- Carolers Sweater Skin
- Bulbdog Sweater Skin
- Blue Winter Beanie
- Purple Winter Beanie
- Green Winter Beanie
- Male and Female Noglin Swimsuit Skin
- Male and Female Yeti Swimsuit Skin
- Candy Cane Club Skin
- Christmas Bola Skin
- Nutcracker Slingshot Skin
- Dino Ornament Swim Bottom Skin
- Dino Ornament Swim Top Skin
- Jerboa Wreath Swim Bottom Skin
- Jerboa Wreath Swim Top Skin
- Ugly Bronto Sweater Skin
- Ugly Carno Sweater Skin
- Ugly Chibi Sweater Skin
- Gray Winter Beanie Skin
- Purple Winter Beanie Skin
- Red Winter Beanie Skin
- Felt Reindeer Antlers Skin
- Santa Hat Skin
- Animated TV Show Raptor Chibi *NEW*
- Sinomacrops Chibi *NEW*
- Dinopithecus Chibi *NEW*
- Amargasaurus Chibi *NEW*
- Festive Noglin Chibi *NEW*
- Festive Dino Candy
- Holiday Lights
- Holiday Stocking
- Holiday Tree
- Gift Box
- Yellow *NEW*
- Light Grey
- Light Red
- Dark Red
- Dino Light Red
- Dino Light Green
- Dino Medium Green
- Dino Albino
- For the duration of Winter Wonderland, we have disabled the world buffs from the Genesis Part 2 Missions on the Official Network: Baby Boon & Maewing Poach. In the past, we’ve adjusted for the impact this event has had on the rates by tweaking the bonuses that we use during the holidays, however those tweaks lead to unfavourable circumstances on maps that aren’t Genesis Part 2, so going forward during breeding events, we’ll be disabling these mission buffs specifically as not to affect the bonuses on other maps.
- Fixed some exploits
- Fixed some server and crashes
- Fixed a bug where the TEK Bow would fire inconsistently
Download free ARK Survival Evolved patch 2.71 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#ARK #Survival #Evolved #Update #Patch #Notes #PS4 #Xbox