Arena of Kings update 126.96.36.199 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Arena of Kings patch notes, the latest update added network improvements, balancing changes, and much more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Arena of Kings patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Arena of Kings update Patch Notes? – December 29, 2021
- Added Network improvements to better handle connectivity errors and abnormal disconnects. These common issues were keeping players “stuck” online at position 1 in the Login Queue. Your account will now be completely set Offline after 30 seconds, or when your current Game ends.
- Improved Network stability between Clients and the Login Server.
- There are now 3 connection retry attempts when assigned to a new Game.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Items to be purchased from the Vendor when right clicking Inventory/Stash Items despite the Vendor window not being open.
- Removed role restrictions for players that have been manually invited into premade groups.
- You can no longer change roles while in the Party Finder (technical reason to reduce errors).
- Fixed several client crashes.
- Added a 4th stage of Sudden Death: Increases all damage taken by 55% and deals 7.5% of maximum health every second to all Players.
- Healing Reduction effects are now capped at 30%.
- The range legality check for melee attacks used on Nihilist Orbs wasn’t working properly. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Fear to not break on damage received. Damage break threshold reduced from 9% to 6%.
- Fixed a bug with Elder’s not being able to exit Shapeshift: Bear while on low mana (also changed the red visual keybind indicator).
- Sheepify damage break threshold reduced from 8% to 4%.
- Crushing Blow Stun duration reduced from 2.2 to 2 seconds.
- Decapitate damage increased from 225% to 275%.
- Enrage no longer gives a 10% movement speed increase.
- Sprint duration reduced from 5 to 4 seconds.
- Whirlwind damage reduced by 4%.
- Blood of the Dying cooldown reduced from 90 to 60 seconds. Healing and restored reduced from 50% to 40%.
- Inflame damage per tick reduced by 2%.
- Miasma damage per tick reduced by 2%.
- Torment damage per tick reduced by 2%.
- Shadow Affinity mana cost reduced from 300 to 265.
- Rain of Arrows has been retuned to provide more burst. Base damage increased significantly. Now it always critically hits. Cast time increased from 0.5 to 1 second. No longer applies Bleeding.
- Transfer Life self heal value doubled (approximately 126 more healing).
-Frostbolt damage reduced by 5%. Mana cost increased from 200 to 220.
-Hypothermia no longer applies a fading snare (this was buggy).
-Ice Spikes now requires the target to be Frozen instead of Chilled.
#Arena #Kings #Update #Patch #Notes