A minor Among Us update 2022.2.23s is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Among Us patch notes, the latest added send and receive friend requests, lobby invites, more. Apart from this, Among Us patch 2022.2.29s also temporarily removed the ability to link existing accounts.
Previously, a big update added various balancing, changes, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Among Us update 2022.2.29 (Build num 1864) will fix a few of these issues.
Among Us March 31 Update Patch Notes
- A unique friend code
- Ability to send and receive friend requests (duh)
- Invite friends to your own lobby
- See who you recently played with
- Ability to block players
- Ability to show/hide your Friend Code (good for anyone streaming!)
- Ability to turn off/on lobby invite notifications (toggle this in the game Settings)
Notes about the Friends List:
- No offline/online status for friends yet
- You can turn on/off lobby notifications
- Child accounts will need additional permissions from their parent/guardian to access their Friend’s List
But that’s not it! Here are some other things you can expect with this update:
- Removed the ability to link/unlink existing accounts – this is temporary! We need to fix up the system here since we’ve heard it can be a confusing process, so for now we are turning this feature off until the next update.
- Screen Shake option can now be toggled On and Off (PC)
- Cosmetics are arranged in a different order
You’ve waited and they’re finally here – new collab cosmetics just dropped!
Ghostface Cosmetics (all platforms until April 30th)
Halo Cosmetics (exclusive to Xbox players)
- Spartan Armor
- Spartan Helmet
- Guilty Spark Pet
Ratchet & Clank Cosmetics (exclusive to PlayStation players)
- Ratchet’s Hat
- Ratchet’s Outfit
- Clank Pet
You can get these by simply logging onto Among Us to get these cosmetics automatically added to your inventory. And yes, they’re free! ?
Download free Among Us version 2022.2.29s on Switch.
#Among #Update #Patch #Notes #Mask