America’s Army Proving Grounds update 4.12.22 is now rolling out on PS4 and PC(341727). According to official America’s Army Proving Grounds patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, AA PG patch 4.12.22 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big game update added new weapon skins, a revamped and polished Reaction map, updated map rotation and vote widget, various bug fixes, and more.
Note: AA:PG Official Support and Servers will be shut down on May 5th, 2022, but Private Servers on PC will remain accessible.
AA PG game Update 4.12.22 patch notes – April 12, 2022
Spawning System for >24 player fixes
- flo_StoneRuins_C4 – Spawn area fixed
- Other maps do not require edits
UMM Pack fixes
Stats & Achievements
- Map wins
- Shoothouse scores
- Misc other achievements functional
- VIPTakedown added
- Displays Alpha (13) instead of Alpha Team, as the player count exceeds 12
- NextWeapon & PrevWeapon will no longer activate while open
- Muting a player after scrolling the player list with mouse wheel should display properly
Adminplayerlist now supports more players
- fAdminPingListDisplayGroupTime=5.0 will determine how fast it cycles each group
Download free America’s Army Proving Grounds patch 1.45 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
#Americas #Army #Proving #Grounds #Update #Patch #Notes