A new Aliens Fireteam Elite update 1.11 (1.011.000) released on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC (Steam). According to the official Aliens Fireteam Elite patch notes, the latest update brings a new Quick Play feature to the game. Apart from this, today’s Aliens Fireteam Elite patch 1.11 (1.011) also includes fixes for animation, UI, visual and more.
Since the last patch, players are facing several issues with the online gameplay. Today’s Aliens Fireteam Elite version 1.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Aliens Fireteam 1.11 Patch Notes (1.011)
- Quick Play has been added to the game. Players can now queue up for any Campaign mission that matches their Difficulty and Challenge Card preferences. This option becomes available once you complete the full campaign.
- Animations have been improved for the “Salute” and “Come Here” emotes while having a pistol equipped.
- Consumable Turrets should now correctly display their elemental effects.
- Enemies should now be appropriately tracked for the Tactical Opportunities “Elimination: Elite Synthetics” and “Elimination: Pathogen Stalkers”.
- Doc players should no longer see an unintended UI notification indicating they had recharged energy for their “Trauma Station” Ability when cancelling this Ability.
- Ultra-widescreen improvements added.
- Addressed a bug which could prevent characters with large save file sizes from properly being loaded into a mission.
- Players should no longer be prevented from using an Aid Kit while in range of a damaged turret.
- Optimized aspects of the “Anonymize Player Names” setting’s interface.
- Corrected the interactable range of an objective in mission “Priority One: Extract”. Players should no longer be able to interact through the floor.
- Addressed locations issue where AI companions could get stuck in the world geometry during mission “Priority One: Extract”.
- Players should no longer be able to switch their Kit Loadout in unintended situations.
Download free Aliens Fireteam Elite patch 1.11 on PC (Steam).
#Aliens #Fireteam #Elite #Update #Patch #Notes