Alan Wake Remastered update 1.04 (1.000.004) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox(220.127.116.11). According to the official Alan Wake 1.04 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to performance, progression, sound, and more. Apart from this, Alan Wake Remastered version 1.04 also includes auto HDR support on Xbox Series X|S.
Recently, a major update added a long list of quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Alan Wake Remastered patch 1.04 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Alan Wake Remastered update? – January 4, 2022
- Fixed the glitch where in Episode 2 players could not complete the „Reach the top of the mill” objective due to the lift clipping through the stairs
- Fixed the audio lag that was present in some cinematics (Xbox One)
- Fixed the rare issue where cinematics audio would play in mono
- Added auto HDR support (Xbox Series X|S)
- Mitigated screen tearing (Xbox One)
- General visual performance fixes
- Improved the resolution of the game icon (PC). It’s prettier now.
Download free Alan Wake Remastered version 1.04 (1.000.004) on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox.
#Alan #Wake #Remastered #Update #Patch #Notes #Official